THE PERMASAFE DIFFERENCE Conventional disinfectants and antimicrobials kill microbes by poisoning them with toxic chemicals. Even those that achieve results with nontoxic ingredients are designed to both act and dissipate quickly to avoid harm to humans and animals. Unfortunately, as soon as the disinfectant evaporates, so does its antimicrobial capabilities. Unlike other antimicrobials, PermaSafe SHIELD™ is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, odor free, environmentally neutral, and can remain antimicrobially active for the life of the surface to which it's applied.

Call to schedule TODAY!
 760-970-8177